Technological evolution and the exponential rise of technology-driven business have created a new competitive environment in all sectors of the economy, making organizations rethink the way they create and operate businesses.
This movement has been driven by factors such as:
- Growing customer demand for convenience based on digital applications (mobile, wearables, Internet of Things)
- Emergence of new Marketing and CRM platforms with customization intelligence, consumer data and campaign performance management
- Increased availability of low-cost and plug & play technology platforms (mobile applications, cloud solutions and SAAS)
The digital transformation movement can come in different forms for organizations:
Digitalization - this type of situation, more frequently observed so far, aims to incorporate technology into certain parts of the business, often focusing on productivity/performance. A classic example of this movement is back-office and internal process automation.
Digital Business – Situation where the business started digital, strongly supported by technology in its internal and core processes. This path has been adopted by organizations that need to drastically redefine the traditional business operation model for more disruptive models, often treating the digital model as an independent business unit, promoting a faster transformation process. The new business is treated as a startup, often as a fully separate business and after reaching maturity are entirely or partially incorporated into the traditional operation
Digital Experience – Situation mainly promoted by Marketing departments to improve customer relationship, regardless the digitalization level of the business. This sort of initiative uses deep knowledge of customer behavior, enabled by digital marketing and digital experience solutions that change the way companies interact with customers
We at Cosin Consulting act as architects and integrators of digital transformation, offering complete and sustained solutions through Isobar’s Brand Commerce concept to ensure balance between inspiration and transaction:
- Building company’s Roadmap to Digital by understanding the best use of the available technologies and planning how these initiatives should be executed
- Digital Business Modeling and Experimentation, designing operating models for new businesses, managing the innovation pipeline and structuring business plans with agile methodologies that promote prototype, test and learning cycles.
- CRM Marketing models based on performance and customization, integrating 1st and 3rd party data to reach customers more effectively, tracking marketing campaigns performance