Well-established “conventional” companies in all industries have seen an increasing number of start-ups join their traditional competitors and challenge their market positions and they now need to find alternatives to respond effectively to that.
Start-ups, on the other hand, with their ability and speed to absorb trends and use new technologies, are often lost in the middle of so many initiatives, in an environment where everything is important and urgent.
We support conventional and new economy companies in programs to assess their best alternatives and to prioritize the initiatives that will bring the greatest benefits considering their characteristics and those of their customers.
Some of our services are:
- Workshops with leadership for priorities definition
- Deployment of corporate goals (BSC, Must-Win Battles)
- Organizational redesign
- Business Plans to assess strategic options
Development and implementation of an incubator/innovation office
Effectiveness in Sales and Marketing
- Sales force effectiveness
- ROI Marketing and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Intelligence in the web channel
“Go-to-market” strategy and customer relationship program
- “Go-to-market” strategies
- Planning and executing CRM strategies
- Loyalty program development
Post-merge or acquisition integration